Below, we have tried to answer the most common questions visitors to our Web site may have. If you find that your question is not answered on this page, please E-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 301.519.9237.
The Kansas Electronic Security Association (KESA) is the trade association representing the electronic systems industry in the state of Kansas.
Why Should I Join?
KESA provides you with opportunities an information that you can not get anywhere else. KESA is your advocate at in the state of Kansas. KESA is your liaison to national associations including the National Electronic Security Alliance. KESA provides you with the means to improve your business.
What Does KESA Do?
KESA represents the electronic systems industry to government agencies and provides consumers with a source of information.
- We work to inform consumers to enable them to use their systems responsibly and effectively.
- We represent and advocate our industry to local, state and national government.
- We are our members link to National Trade Associations including the National Electronic Security Alliance (NESA).
- We provide opportunities for members to network and exchange information to improve the operation of their businesses.
- We liaison with industry standard making organizations.
- We provide information and techniques on false alarm prevention to installing and monitoring dealers and alarm users.
- We provide training to enable our members to grow and allow them to meet licensing requirements.
How Can KESA Benefit An Electronic Systems Dealer?
KESA provides networking opportunities, access to training and information. KESA is your advocate to government, national associations and standards making bodies. We work to inform you so you can improve your business.
How Can I Join?